Village house in a village at the Route des Grands Vins
COUCHES, SAONE ET LOIRE, BURGUNDY
You can move into this 18th century stone house directly, but it deserves a good renovation. You enter through the kitchen, which opens onto the dining-living room. A hallway leads to a bathroom, a toilet, and a glass roof overlooks the neighboring street. The first floor consists of three bedrooms, one of which overlooks the town hall square, the other two overlook the surrounding landscape with rolling hills. Above is an attic.
The house is situated with a good orientation, walls and roof are in good condition, rear access is possible for storing bikes and, for wine lovers, a vaulted cellar is accessible from the street.
The strong points are:
- the charm of a medieval Burgundy village,
- the situation on the road Chalon-sur-Saône -Autun,
- proximity to the TGV station of Creusot-Montchanin-Montceau (19 km),
- the location of the house in the heart of the village, close to shops and restaurants,
- schooling facilities- from kindergarten to college,
- a medical center (4 doctors, 1 dental surgeon),
- a village hall, sports and cultural activities, associations
- an EHPAD (nursing home).
The weak points are:
- interior renovation work needed,
- no garage, but possible parking in front of the house.
Primary energy consumption
Saône et Loire
Well defined seasons
Renowned food and fine wines