France4u estate agent specializes in selling character property to an international clientele.
Our french estate agency exists since 2002, and has sold many property to French and Foreign buyers.
As a local registered estate agency, you get the best of both worlds; The security of a French insured and regulated agency, working with respect and knowledge of the French laws and regulations, plus the our experience as working with demanding clients that expect full service
Selling with France4U estate agent has the following advantages:
You reach an international public, as well a local public
Get an honest and realistic valuation for your house.
Help you set up the sales file
We will recommend trusted and well-priced diagnostic companies.
Advice on the best way to promote your property at the best price the market can carry.
Each property will be advertised in French, English and Dutch.
Our website delivers most buying leads, but we also advertise on performing real estate portals in France and abroad, that complement our website
We also have a strong presence on social media.
We qualify clients before they come to visit
We provide maximum information to all interested clients
All this geared to develop visits that matter. If we come to visit your house, you know the client is interested. No time wasters with France4U.
We will keep you updated on a regular basis.
We will organize the visits to your property.
We will negotiate for you, in a transparent and honest way
Make sure that all information is shared in a timely manner to avoid last minute nasty surprises.
We will set up a sales document using our validated contract, kept up to date as per our membership of the UNIS estate agency federation.
If need be this will be a bilingual document for clarity and efficiency if one of the parties does not understand French.
We make sure the sales process happens in a timely manner.
Our involvement makes sure that changeover of ownership is without stress. You have enough things to think about, the move of furniture, changing environment.
We help with the transfer of utility contracts
We are there to inspect the property just before the deeds are signed at the notary
We are a full-service estate agency, offering help all the way during this important phase of your life.
The following documents are needed when we come to see you:
• Ownership or copy of the sales deeds, *
• Utility Annual costs and copies of bills
• Copy of the latest property taxes (habitation and fonciere)
• Technical test to be carried out by an asserted technician ( if available):
• Conformity of the drainage system, for individual sewage system (to be carried out by your SPANC or SIVOM) and collective system (to be carried out by your water supplier company or to inquire at the Mairie) Validity of 3 years preceding the signature of the sales deed.
• Any planning permission received to build or enlarge.
• Any bills of structural work undertaken in last 10 years.
• Receipt of indemnities for insurance compensation following a natural disaster or technological disaster.
* Necessary documents to start advertising your property